Hello Wanderers! I’ve been searching some uplifting tunes for this time in my life. Here are some of my favorites right now:
- “Battle Scars” by Lupe Fiasco
- “Praying” by Kesha
- “Learn to Let Go” by Kesha
- “Scars to your Beautiful” by Alessia Cara
- “Easier Said” by Alessia Cara
- “I Have questions” by Camila Cabello
- “Breathin’” by Ariana Grande
- “Save Myself” by Ed Sheeran
- “W.A.Y.S.” by Jhene Aiko
- “Spotless Mind” by Jhene Aiko
- “Beautiful Ruin” by Jhene Aiko
- “Gypsy” by Russ
- “Do it Myself” by Russ
- “Brave” by Sarah Bareilles
- “The Show Goes on” by Lupe Fiasco
- “Alive” by Sia
- “Guts Over Fear” by Sia and Eminem
- “Lucid Dreaming” by Tinashe
- “You Don’t Know Me” by Tinashe
- “Thunder” by Imagine Dragons
- “Sorry, Not Sorry” by Demi Lovato
What are your go- to songs that give you a pep in your step?
6 thoughts on “Top Songs for Recovery/ Inspiration”
I’m interested to know more about who posted these songs. And are there any written postings ?
Who are you and how do I find your written posts ?
Thank you for waiting for my reply. I am new at this and couldn’t figure out some stuff hahaha!
Written posts and more songs will be posted soon!
I’m new too.
I guess welcome too, Ed! Haha!
I’m sure we will be learning together.
I hear that some people monetize their websites. Kind of like affiliate marketing. Some make some money. In time with several sites and marketing strategies others make a good income. I feel like I’m in kindergarten with aspirations to someday graduate. (As an analogy) Whether I can achieve this or not only time will tell. But nothing ventured, nothing gained. But the life experience of this alone is part of what life is all about. In itself it’s very interesting. Well, Iook at me, blogging away…
LikeLiked by 1 person